- AI-1: Discharge Pre-Filter, 0-100 PSI
- AI-2: Discharge Post-Filter, 0-100 PSI
- AI-3: Discharge filter differential, -100 - 100 PSI
SetupA differential input is setup through the following steps:
- Set up both "Source" sensors normally.
- Both source sensors must have the same type (4-20mA, 1-5V or 0-5V) and range
- Select a third analog input for the differential calculation. On this input's setup, select 'Diff' as the sensor type.
- The low/high range buttons will change to 'Low Sensor' and 'High Sensor'. The Diff value calculated will be the 'High' sensor - 'Low' sensor. If the 'High' sensor is lower than the 'Low' sensor, the differential will be negative
- Alarms, gauges, etc., can be used normally for either or both source sensor and the differential sensor. Alarms are not required for each.
In the above screenshot, AI-7 and AI-8 are used for the source sensors and AI-9 are used for the differential calculation. The physical input AI-9 will be empty in this case since the internal math is using that input for the differential.